LED headlamp with E9 marking (road approval) and high-intensity main/dipped beam. Additional feature is a separately switchable position light. With a diameter of 143mm and the included mounting frame kit it fits perfectly into the steering head of the PX models.
The limit with conventional Bilux bulbs is a 45/45W headlight bulb on most scooters. The usually 80 W to max. 120 W power output of the ignitions does not give more. The luminosity measured in lumens is less than 400.
The LED headlight has a luminosity three times as high (1300 lumens). The power consumption is only 20 W. This corresponds to the luminous efficiency of a conventional 100 watt spotlight.
This means that a considerably better illumination can be achieved with a given generator/power supply. In addition, more capacity remains for other consumers.
- luminous power 1300 Lumen
- voltage: 12 Volt DC (direct current)
- current consumption: 1.8A/1.3A
- power consumption: 21.5W/15W/1.9W
- Diameter: Ø143mm
- Building depth body: 54mm (measured from headlight ring without glass bulge)
- Building depth overall: 79mm (measured from headlight ring without glass curvature with cable entry)
- mounting frame kit enclosed