The AF Parts brake caliper holder is a high quality and interesting replacement for the original part.
It allows the mounting of a radial mounted 4 piston brake caliper which increases the brake performance significantly. It is also available in a special "lowered" version which accommodates the shock absorber further down. This allows the front to be lowered, which improves handling on narrow and angled racing courses.
The Touring version has an integrated connection for the original speedometer cable.
In the Race version, this is no longer necessary, but an optional inductive signal for an electronic speedometer can be picked up here. CNC manufactured from high quality aluminium which was then hard anodized.
- 4 piston radial brake caliper mountable
- Lowered = special version for lowering
- Race = no connection of a mechanical speedo shaft possible (inductive pickup with separate sensor for electronic speedo possible), without needle bearing
- Touring = original speedometer cable can still be used, incl. Needle bearing
- CNC manufactured from high-strength aluminium, hard anodized surface
- Incl. screws and sleeves for mounting the radial brake caliper
- Brake caliper suitable from BGM Pro, Stage6